Dear guests, here you will find all the information that is good to know in the current Situation.
We are delighted to welcome you to the Austria shore of Lake Constance and the Seehotel Am Kaiserstrand. Despite the current COVID-19 situation you shall still get a holiday feel and spirit.
To make your stay safe and relaxing as possible, numerous safety and hygienic measures have been implemented. Safety first!
Booking & Arrival
Should you feel ill, should you suffer from any kind of COVID-19 syndromes or have had contact to a person who has recently been tested positive on COVID-19, we kindly ask you not to undertake your journey but stay at home and visit us another time. Please contact the hotel immediately. For further information please do not hesitate to contact our front office team.
Have a safe journey!
Check in / Check out
Our front office team is at your service 24hrs/7days.
Our rooms are at your disposal as of 3 pm on the day of your arrival and until 11 am on the day of your departure.
Please forward your full home-address and the names and addresses of your travel accompany well before your arrival. Please foreward to: reservation[at]seehotel-kaiserstrand.at.
Please note a face mask is mandatory as of entering the hotel. A disinfectant dispenser is at your disposal upon entry.
As of September 14, 2020 a face mask is mandatory indoors in Austria. Please wear the face mask in all public areas such as lobby, restaurant etc.
Hygiene in hotel rooms and hotel in general
We have trained our staff well. After the thorough cleaning of your room all surfaces are treated with a disinfectant wipe.
Hotel linen is washed to highest hygienic standards. Disinfectant dispensers are placed in all neuralgic areas of the hotel. We have intensified the cleaning rota of public areas and we are especially focussing on door handles, lift buttons, public toilets etc.
Food & Beverage
We serve a lavish buffet breakfast. Please wear a face mask to enter the restaurant and while you choose from the buffet. Please clean your hands with disinfectant each time you venture to the buffet. Our tables are 1 meter apart and we still have enough space for everyone in our restaurant.
The barista bar is opened from 5 pm to midnight. We serve drinks and snacks at the tables only.
Spa & Wellness area
THE SPA welcomes you daily for massages and beauty treatments. Please book your appointments well in advance. You may also use the indoor pool and cardio room. Due to the current situation there are restrictions in number of persons for the sauna. You may book a 45 min slot at the spa reception.
Together we are safe:
1. Please keep a minimum distance of 1 to 1.50 meter to all persons you are not living together with or whom you are not travelling with.
2. Wear a face mask in all public INDOOR areas. Children up the age of 6 do not have to wear face masks. If you have a doctor’s certificate relieving you of the obligation to wear a face mask due to a medical condition, you are free not to wear such. Please keep a copy of the doctor’s certificate with you.
3 Please book rooms, tables at the restaurant of treatments in advance to avoid queuing.
4. Please use contact free payment
5. Listen and act to the demands of the staff
6. Please do not shake hands or hug
7. Wash your hands a couple of times a day using soap (min 30 sec)
8. Do not touch your face with your hands
9. Cough of sneeze into a handkerchief or your elbow
10. should you feel ill, do not travel. Should you become ill during your stay, please contact your host immediately
Austria is famous for its hospitality! You can get more details here.
Wellenstein restaurant and terrace
7 a.m. - 8.30 a.m.
8.30 a.m. - 9.00 a.m. Disinfection break
9.00 a.m. - 10.30 a.m.
6 p.m. - 7 p.m.
7.30 p.m. - 8 p.m. Disinfection break
8 p.m. - 9.30 p.m.
Barista bar and terrace
from 5 p.m. to midnight (we kindly ask you to sit inside from 10 p.m.)
in case of good weather
for bathing from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. (open to hotel guests from 7 a.m. in July & August)
the bistro from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
is open daily from July 4, 2020 from 12 noon to 7 p.m. in case of good weather.